Tired of cookie cutter projects and repetitive tasks? Interested in working on a wider variety of projects with greater responsibility and involvement at every phase? Apply to join a team of architects and designers that pride themselves on design vision and attention to detail.
Millan Architects, an established and growing design-oriented, Philadelphia based firm seeks a Designer/ Draftsperson with the following credentials and qualities:
- 1-5+ years’ experience for single and multi-family residential, commercial, institutional, historic preservation and mixed-use projects
- Have, or are in school for, a professional degree in Architecture.
- Talented, energetic, detail oriented, efficient, self-motivated, eager to learn, positive, and passionate about architecture.
- A strong design sensibility, organizational and critical thinking skills, and excellent written, verbal and graphic communication skills.
- Excited to actively contribute creative and innovative ideas to a collaborative design process.
- AutoCAD Architecture 2021 and MS Office proficiency is required.
- Revit, Sketch-up, Enscape, and Adobe Suite experience is preferred.
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits, including health and dental insurance, 401k plan with company match and profit sharing.
- A flexible schedule.
- Hybrid work options for the right candidate.
- Send your letter of interest, resume and work samples to email@example.com
- Email is preferred with PDF attachments not exceeding 10 MB.
- In the subject line, include Designer/Draftsperson.
- In your letter of interest, tell us what inspires your architectural design sensibility.
- No phone calls, please.